Distressed watercolor gift tags

 Today I am sharing with you a pretty little gift tag I created.  
I made these to go on homemade jars of body butter I gave to guests at a Summer Luncheon I hosted.
I started by die cutting some scalloped tags with my Sizzix machine.  I then colored my tags with my Distress Inks.



 After I colored all my tags and the ink was dry, I stamps this pretty wreath and tiny bow from the "Not Too Shabby" stamps set by HoneyBeeScraps.
I then painted the little flowers in lavender 

I printed my labels onto a clear transparency sheet, cut to size and attached to my tag by running through my Xyron Sticker maker
 I tied my tags on with some pretty eyelash fibers.  
I really love the way they came out and so did my guest.
I found the recipe for the whipped body butter on Pinterest.
I added Lemon and Lavender pure essential oils to create this lovely gift. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment