Halloween Layout

Happy Halloween!  I'm still trying to catch up with my photos from 2006. I created this layout of Flynn's first really scary Halloween costume.  Up till this Halloween he always chose fun cute costumes. I guess that's what I should have expected from a 13 year old. 

I'm entering this layout into the Scrap Our Stash challenge 8


For this challenge you must:
1) Create a layout isnpired by the sketch below 
2) From your stash, you must add your choice of 
Mist, Paint, Watercolors or Gelatos 
Here's the sketch:
I used Tim Holtz white paint daubers to add the stars and white around my page.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please be sure to check back tomorrow as I will be have a Christmas post and giveaway!   Here's a sneak peek. 

1 comment:

  1. Halloween! My favorite colors to scrap with. Great layout!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete