Sneak Peek at my December Days Album

 Are you creating a December Daily/Days Album this year?  I am.  I will be sharing pages as I go along so check back in to see my project.  I am using the Merry & Bright Kit from Whimsical Twist to complete this project along with some scrap goodies from my stash.  I love all the traditional colors of this kit along with the chalkboard elements.  ( my new scrapbook obsession... chalkboard! ) My album is a Snap album with black cloth binding. I covered the neutral part of the cover with a bright red patterned paper and die-cut title. Finished off with pretty bow and rick-rac.


This is my Album Cover - Check out the cute exclusive flair


 Here is a quick peek inside my album. I will be documenting December days 1 -25 "Counting down to Christmas "

Now for the winner of my little blog candy giveaway; Suzanne  I sent you an email.
Thanks to all of my New followers for entering to win.

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment