Welcome to the Kiwi Lane Designs December Blog Hop!
You should have come from Janie McKissick's blog.
For this Christmas blog hop I was given the
These mini borders are 8" long. Perfect for working in my December Days Album.I used the smallest of the scallop borders to create this cute Christmas Tree. I doubled them up and traced out the scallop template on a two sided green patterned paper. I attached three 12" strips together then I folded the strips back and forth showing both sides of the PP creating my tree. To decorate my tree I added enamel dots and sequins.
To create a complementing page in my December Days Album I used the other scallop templates to decorate my photo mats and title page.
I loved this Christmas tree so much I decided to create a Single 12x12 Scrapbook page that I will add photos to later. On this layout I created the tree on white paper then cut it out to make it POP and used buttons to decorate it.
I also used my large Scallop and Large Bracket borders to complete this page. The holy leaves in the corner are my left overs from cutting the mini scallops.
I will add photos later to document the decorating of our
|Here is another example using the KLD Scallop borders and Holiday ornaments.|
A random winner from ONE of the participating blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will be given a $25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop, for leaving a comment and will be announced on the Kiwi Lane blog on Thursday, December 12th.
Additionally I am giving away to one new blog follower. This set of mini scallops, a Free entry into The Whimsical Twist December Days Class AND 2 sets of exclusive flair.
To win this extra giveaway please leave me an additional comment with your email. I will announce my winner on Dec. 9th
Here is the Blog hop line up.
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Mary Hartman Bowdenhttp://mequilter.blogspot.com/
- Janie McKissick http://www.typicalscrapbboker.com/
- Carrie Bryant http://carrieshappyscrappin.blogspot.com/
- Amy Berrett http://ladybugsspotblog.blogspot.com/
- Cassandra Henson http://fortheloveofscrap.com
- Carrie McDaniel http://carriedawaywithcrafting.blogspot.com/
- Apryl Hollandhttp://onescrappysoul.blogspot.com/
- Erin Colbyhttp://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com
- Brenda Smith http://theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com