Sharing my Swap cards & a winner announced

Today I am sharing my Swap cards &  announcing the winner of my Vintage PL style cards.


 I joined a couple of Project Life Card swap groups on Facebook recently and these are some of the cards I have made to Swap.  The Yellow card is a "Spring Swap", The center black & yellow card is a "NO Theme" card and the Total Fail card is for "Not so Happy moments in life" Swap. This is for the group Project Life Swaps.

These Cards are for a "Furry Friends" Twinchies (2x2 cards) Swap. I made the 2 3x4 cards as a gift to the hostess.  This group is the Project Life Card Swap

I have not received any cards back from the Swaps yet, but when I do I will post them here for you all to see. 


Now for the winner of my Vintage Valentine Cards............

  
These are adorable! I'd love to see some animal themed, specifically dog themed cards, need inspiration for my album! :) meywells@gmail.com 

Thanks for your lovely comments. I really appreciate them. Until next time......

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! I just LOVE those furry friends cards! I'm going to play at making my own now I've seen these, they are great! And I thank you for picking me as your winner, my cards arrived today and they are truly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete