Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

Today I am sharing this cute little "Insta" Chipboard album I created for Halloween.

First off, I cut down some unfinished chipboard to 4x4 and covered each page with some cute MME Halloween papers I had in my stash. 

I love this cute Spider Web Flair from The Crafty Pickle 


Each page is embellished and has room for a small photo or journal spot.

This may be my favorite page, I created a shaker box and fished it off with another adorable TCP flair

On this page I added a 3x4 PL card I created for a Halloween Swap.

This is a really easy way to preserve the memories from your Halloween fun.

This is that back of my album.  I used Jump rings to bind my album and added fun ribbons to finish it off. 
 
Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

Products used on this project:  My Minds Eye Halloween papers, TheCraftyPickle flairs and various embellishments from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment