Counting down the days till Chirstmas

Happy December first..... can you believe it?  I would like to kick the day off right by sharing my first Christmas project of the season.  I started making a few Christmas tags.  I will add these to some Special gifts this year.

I decided to use some of my leftover scrap goodies from last years December Daily project. I used some scrap paper to cut big tags with my Sizzix Big Shot. I Gathered some scrap ribbon and used
my extra CraftyPickle flairs from last year, these are the perfect embellishment on my tags. 

I also added some beautiful Holiday Sequins that are new in TheCraftyPickle shop  now

This was a quick and fun project to get me in the Holiday crafting mood.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope this encourages you to start your Holiday crafting. 

Till next time. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment