December Days Album 2014



Today I am going to share with you the start of my December Days album.  This year I have decided to document December Weekly instead of daily.  I am a bit behind.... go figure.

 This is my album cover.  I covered a 6x8 Snap binder from Simple Stories with some paper from Heidi Swapp's Believe collection.  I love this paper line, I bought a lot of it last year so I chose to use it for most of this album.  I also sprayed a Heidi wood veneer word "together" with some gold Color Shine.

Using my custom flair from TheCraftyPickle really helps to make this a special keepsake.
 
 Week 1 - My husband Bill and I spent a 4 day weekend in NYC.  We had a wonderful time, just the two of us. The city really was all dressed up for Christmas.  To document each Week, again I used some custom CraftyPickle flair.   I also used the great Arrow set   and some Holiday sequins to embellish my pages.





  Week 2 - We went to Wickerd Farms to pick a fresh Christmas Tree.  More pages to follow soon....
I really love that Taniesa will create any design just for You!



Thanks for stopping by today.  

Merry Christmas to you and yours. 
Happy Scrappin' 
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment