Creating with Custom flair from TCP


Carrie here to share with you some pretty fun projects I created using some custom flair that I ordered from #TheCraftyPickle
  
Custom flair is amazing because you can personalize any crafty project you want to create. 
This is a set I ordered for my Daughter Graduation


I previously shared this Amazing card I created for her, but It's worth sharing again. She loved that it was personalized just for her.



For my next project I used some of the custom flair to personalize her Senior portrait and Announcement that I displayed at her Graduation Party.   



And lastly,  I will soon be receiving another personalized set to use when documenting my daughters GRAD Night at Disneyland.  I have not gotten this set yet,  but as soon as I do,  I will share with you my new creations. 
This has got to be the cutest set I have received so far!

So Be sure to pop on over to TheCraftyPickle shop and order your own custom flair to personalize any of your upcoming crafty projects.  And Taniesa is now offering a create your own flair option where you can turn your own art work into a one of a kind button embellishment.


Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment