FLAIRTASTIC FRIDAY

 Happy Friday! Do you love #TheCraftyPickle flair as much as I do?  Well, if so you need to check back every Friday to TheCraftyPickle blog to see all the Flairtastic projects we, the design team, are sharing.  We will show you Flairtastic ideas for using your flair in lots of fun crafty project. 

Here is what I created for this Flairtastic Friday post.  Gift card holders. 
These cute pockets are from Simple Stories. They are pre-made card stock pockets that I embellished to have on hand for up coming Birthday gifts.

 This is for a special little girl. The adorable purple hippo is my favorite in the "Cute Animal" flair set
Any coffee lover in your life would love this Starbucks gift card, right?  I used a couple of flair from the "Coffee Theme" set to embellish this card.

My last card is a tag holder that I created to have on had to use a gift tag the next time I need to wrap a gift, I can personalize the tag to suit any occasion. 

I Hope you enjoyed these projects today, remember to stop by TheCraftyPickle blog to see all the other Flairtastic ones too. 

Until next time, 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment