I love you more than Doughnuts

Doughnuts are a big thing around our house with the teenagers.  I recently purchased this adorable stamp from CTMH ( Close To My Heart ) Its called "Treats of Friendship"  


 I created this adorable card,  embellishing it with one of the newest flairs that will be available this Friday in TheCraftyPickle shop.  Notice the sweet sprinkle washi tape? This too will be available as part of the new release.  We are adding a ton of washi and New design flairs to the shop so be sure to pop in on Friday.

 Here is a close up look at my card. I added some glossy accents to my frosting on the doughnut for some dimension and shine.  And of course a few pickle relish sequins to finish off my card.

 See you Friday for the BIG release and Grand Re-Opening of the Pickle Shop

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment