Birhday Blog hop winners.

Thanks to everyone who Hopped along with us for the Honey Bee Stamps 1st Birthday Party blog hop.  It was so much fun.  

Melissa sure out did herself with all the fun and prizes during the event. If you missed it, the winners of the Blog Hop prize packs are - Elise Smith and Larissa Hesket. 


I wanted to share with you my projects created with the digital files from the New stamps just released. 

 I created this layout using the digital files from the Happy Everything and the Camera Love sets.

 The Camera Love set is Amazing.  Here are a couple of projects I created with them. 

And just in case you missed the BIG reveal of the 4 fabulous stamp sets...  Check out this bundle deal.  


And now for the winner of my Blog candy give away. 



Congrats - TracyM #6773
http://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/
Thanks for playing with us! 

Tracy please email me at carriebryant@verizon.net with your mailing address and I will send out your prize. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment