My Honey Bee pocket page


Spring has sprung and with it comes beautiful flowers, butterflies and Sweet Honey Bees. 


Today I am sharing my recent mini Project Life style pocket page.  I have created this page using the 
"Sweet as Honey" stamp set.  This is by far my favorite set right now.  





I love the blossom flowers in this set. For this project I stamped a ton of blossoms onto some pretty pale yellow paper. I then took a yellow paint pen and white gel pen accenting the flower centers. I then fussy cut the blossoms to add to my cards.  I inked all the edges with Ground Espresso Distress ink.

Using my Fiskers Hexagon punch I punched out several different pieces of patterned paper to create my background.

 I think this set of coordinating cards came out super cute.  There are so many fun sayings you can combine to create a lot of different sentiments.  I just can't resist these adorable little bees with their sweet heart wings.  Too cute!

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. I love this set...your cards always amazed me Carrie! Wonderful job 🐝🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set...your cards always amazed me Carrie! Wonderful job 🐝🌸

    ReplyDelete