Fall Hugs

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Today I am sharing a fun fall greeting card I made using a couple of my favorite Honey Bee Stamps. 
Happy Fall Y'all Sunflowers and the leaves from the Bushel and a Peck set. 




I created a warm fall sky background using some distress inks. I used Weathered wood and Antique Linen blended onto some Distress Specialty Stamping paper.  It has a smooth finish perfect for blending Distress inks. 


After stamping and coloring my images with some Alcohol ink markers I die cut them using the matching Honey Cut dies. 

I used a few words from the "Hey Pumpkin" and "Gather Together" stamp sets to create my sentiment.  Honey Bee has so many wonderful sentiments stamps that blend well together to make the perfect sayings on all your handmade cards.  I attached my flowers and leaves with a bit of jute string and 3D foam tape to add some dimension and detail. 


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Until next time 
Happy Scrappin' 
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment