Recap first 15 days - The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge



 Good morning crafty friends.  

Today I am sharing an up close look at my projects from the last 15 days playing along with The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge. 

If you live under a crafty rock and have never heard of the 30 day coloring challenge please follow this link to Kathy's blog and read all about it.  

Coloring is so therapeutic and relaxing for me I love playing with all kinds of coloring mediums and coloring of stamped images.  A few of my favorite stamp companies are Honey Bee stamps, Lawn Fawn & Trinity stamps.  They are all a bit different and offer a huge variety of stamps with matching dies to make card making super easy. 








 Check back in with me at the end of the month to see my next 15 coloring projects. 

Until then,
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 



No comments:

Post a Comment