2019 National Tea Day Collaboration Blog Hop





Super excited to be a part of this fun National Tea day collaboration Blog hop with Coffee Loving Cardmakers + Honey Bee Stamps



For my project I used the Tea mugs from the Tea Time stamp set  colored with Polychromos pencils. 
I mirror stamped the mug to get 2 mugs facing each other.  For my sentiment I mixed the Hi Honey and the Perfect blend sentiment sets I die cut the TEA using the matching Honey cut dies I also used the scallop A2 card fames to layer my sentiment on the card. Lots of pretty pattered paper complete this fun tea time card. 

Honey Bee stamps is giving away TWO $30.00 gift cards, one drawn from all comments on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and one drawn from all comments on the Honey Bee blog. ( must comment on all blogs in the hop to be eligible for drawing)

If you get lost, go back and start at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog here >> http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/10210


Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Carrie

Here's the Compete Line up. 

46 comments:

  1. Darling! I love all the patterned paper layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the design and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Card...the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, so cute and the colors are great. thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous patterned paper and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your play on words with your MEANT TO "TEA." I love to make the most of my stamps and dies, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment on your lovely card! Happy Tea Day and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and love the punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet...i gotta remember the mirror stamping...it really is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...gotra try water coming after embossing tgge image. You make it look so easy. Thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layering and such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card, sweet calors and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun set and great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layering and colors! Pretty card! Happy National Tea Day and Happy Easter to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol That's a really cute sentiment. Fun card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh the sentiment made me LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy tea day! And I love your pretty and fun creation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! Super inspirational! Happy tea hop day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how you colored your mugs with depth. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun card. Love the sentiment. Happy National Tea Day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card.....so cute the way you combined those two stamp sets to make your cute sentiment. Meant to Tea.....funny. Love it! Have a great spring week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the sentiment you've use. Great card 😊

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so sweet, love the layering of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marisela Delgado said: Cute card mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this card! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice mugs. I like the background too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My eyes deceived me, thought it was stitched! I like that! I’ve always wanted to do that mirror look! Awesome, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Carrie, such a fun card with all the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! I'm totally in love for your gorgeous card! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hehehe this sentiment is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A lovely card, Carrie! I love the mirror stamping - such a clever design idea! Thank so much for sharing and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow Carrie! This project is so stinkin' cute :) Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your project! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your card made me smile, such sweet sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very sweet. I like your mirror stamping.

    ReplyDelete