Handmade Greeting Cards

Hello! Today I am sharing with you a few Handmade Greeting Cards that I created using my new "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" CTMH Acrylix stamp set  

 As you can see there are six different sayings along with six different sized butterflies.  Making this a great value with twelve different stamps in one set.

I love this set for it's versatility in creating cards for several different occasions.  I like to make up several cards at one time so I always have a handmade card on hand for any special occasion. After all who want to pay $5.00 or more for a store bought card? Any everyone loves a handmade card better anyway.
 I used some pre-made chalkboard style cards for my base, I then pulled out my watercolors and painted the background for my stamped image.  I really like the bold outline of the butterflies and when I painted the inside with my watercolors they really pop off my cards. CTMH Arcylix stamps are some of the highest quality stamps I have worked with.  They stamp a clean image every time. They peel off the backing and are super adhesive to the stamping block, they also clean up really easy.
 I used the same butterflies on this card. After I painted them in I fussy cut them out and used some 3D pop dots to mount them to my card base.  I then created a watercolor banner that I stamped my sentiment on.  I used some sequins to embellish my cards too.  You can find this pretty Fruity Pebbles sequin mix in TheCraftyPickle Etsy shop. 

This one is my favorite. I just love this sentiment. I plan on giving this one to my daughter for her Graduation this year. 

Want to win a CTMH stamp set of your own, pop on over to TheCraftyPickle blog to enter. 


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment