February PL Swap cards

Today I am sharing with you some swap cards I created this month. I Create and swap Project Life style cards in a Facebook swap group, These are the themes I signed up for in February.

I created these cards for the Watercolor swap. I stamped my flower image and then used my H20 shimmer watercolors to paint them. I love these new paints. They are so vibrant and pretty, adding just a touch of shimmer to my project.  I just had to use them on my next two cards too.

Bumble Bee swap.  How cute is this little Bee?
Butterfly Swap.  I Love this CTMH Butterfly stamp. The bold outline is perfect for hand coloring. 

I my house we LOVE our dogs like family.  For this Dog swap I created a Valentine style card. I used my Sizzix to Dry emboss some pink shimmer paper then sanded off the paw prints.

Twinchies ( 2x2" cards ) are my favorite swaps.  I love the POW paper by AC, It is so sparkly without any glitter transfer.  The Simplify is a stamp by Technique Tuesday

Rolo Swap - Brush Script theme

I created this card for a Sick Day SwapThese stamps are from Lawn Fawn. I used my Spectrum Noir color pencils to color in the images and then fussy cut them out.

Everyone loves Cupcakes Swap.  I had to make mine chocolate because when it comes to Cupcakes I will pick Chocolate everytime.

Lastly I created these cute little pinwheels for the Birthday Swap.  Pinwheels are really easy. You just cut a 2" square, cutting a 3/4" slit in each corner toward the center, then folding them toward the center and add a brad to hold the points in place. 

 Thanks for stopping by today 
Check back on Friday for my next post featured on TheCraftyPickle

No comments:

Post a Comment