Hey It's Freebie Friday...


Did you know every Friday is Freebie Friday over at #HoneyBeeScraps?

We it is! 

I am usually one who misses out on the Freebie SVG files cause I do not own a Silhouettte or other digital die cutting machine. 
But I have found a way to use some of those cool cut files by just printing the image and cutting to size. 

Today's Freebie SVG file is a perfect example. I love the sentiment. 
I downloaded the file onto my computer and then opened a PDF preview. I then scaled the image to 35% and printed it onto smooth cardstock. 
I colored in the sentiment.  I then matted my sentiment onto pretty pattered paper and added a few enamel dots. 

So if your looking for some fun FREE SVG files, follow the HoneyBeeScraps blog and check in every Friday.  

Have a Fabulous Weekend. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie


1 comment:

  1. Now that is a great idea! I will have to remember to do that!

    ReplyDelete