Happy Birthday America

I hope you are all enjoying your 4th of July celebrations with family and friends.  Today I wanted to share with you a fun shaker card I created to go in my Project life album. 



 When I saw this All American flair set and matching Star Spangled confetti mix from TheCraftyPickle shop I knew I was going to create a fun shaker card with them. 


 To create my shaker card I started with a 4x6 white card with rounded corners, I used my steel dies to cut out a few star shapes. 
 Then I cut a piece of clear plastic acetate 1/4" smaller than the 4x6 card base.
 I attached the clear plastic to my card with some 1/4" foam tape.  This creates the pocket for my confetti.
I then add a little liquid adhesive to my base and sprinkle a few stars down so they are stationary. Once dry I then add a lot more of my star mix, these will move around inside my shaker pocket. 

 
To finish the pocket I attach another 4x6 card to the back on top of the foam tape, creating the pocket.

To complete my card, I inked and attached the star shapes that I cut out to make the windows. Last but certainly not least I added my two flair buttons from TheCraftyPickle.
 I love this fun interactive card... I could shake it all day. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Scrappin
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment