Fun Fall Project Life Card

Happy Crafty Monday!  I am really looking forward to Fall.  Here in Southern California it is still quite warm.  It does not feel like fall here at all.  To bring a little fall feeling around here  I have started creating some fall themed Project Life cards. 



Of course I had to pull out my newest stamps from #HoneyBeeStamps   
I used stamps from "Beautiful Life" and "Sweet as Honey" sets.  
I love the sweet little outline flowers in the "Sweet as Honey" set. A fun way to use these stamps,  is to stamp them onto a patterned paper,  then to fussy cut the image out of the patterned paper creating your own embellishments. 
 Having two different sized flowers are perfect for creating a fall floral wreath or flower bouquet.  I attached the smaller flowers with 3D foam squares to add dimension to my wreath.
 To complete my card I stamped the sentiment from the "Beautiful Life" set, layered my card and tied a cute twine bow. 

One of the best things about these new stamp sets is that all the tiny words are the same font. You can created a multitude of sentiments from one set.  

Pop over to the HoneyBeeStamps shop and pick up a few of these beautiful stamps for yourself. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

1 comment: