HoneyBeeStamps sneak peak card

 Hello, sneak peek from HoneyBeeStamps

I was given the privilege of playing around with a few of the NEW stamp sets that are coming out Oct. 2nd from HoneyBeeStamps.  

This typewriter is by far the cutest little thing ever!


  I am also in Love with the New ( available now ) Brush Grunge Alpha Stamp set. This set is so versatile. You can literally create any title you want for all your card making and scrapbooking needs.
 I created a watercolor background and repeat stamped the cute typewriter in a row. I popped up the middle one with some 3D foam squares for dimension and interest. I love the shadow effect.


 Be sure to join the Honey Bee Stamp Release Party on Facebook going on Now. Lots of giveaways, previews and fun.  Remember Seven NEW stamp sets will be released and available for purchase Friday, Oct. 2nd. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment