Feels like Fall - Card share

I am so happy when the weather finally changes in Southern California and it starts to feel more like fall.  Today I am sharing with you a card I created that was inspired by the falling leaves I see around me at this time of year.


I stamped the leaves from the HoneyBeeStamps Cherish Stamp set  on to cork.  The 2 step stamps ( solid and outlines ) make it really easy to create multiple colored leaves falling across my card


To create my sentiment I used the tiny words from several of the new release stamps and the word "fun" from the Brush Grunge Alpha set.  A great benefit to owning several sets of HoneyBeeStamps is that you can created multiple sayings and titles by mixing and matching the words from different sets. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment