Starbucks Gift Card holder

It's never too early to start making those handmade Christmas projects.  For me once Halloween is over I become focused on Christmas gift buying and crafting.  I like to have gift cards on hand to give as thank yous and small gifts for teachers and friends.  So in preparation for this I will create cute gift card holders. Then when a gift is needed I am ready to slip in the gift card. 

Starbucks is an easy one, a lot of my friends love to splurge on a Venti coffee any chance they can.  




The coffee cup from the "Treats of Friendship" stamp set by CTMH is perfect for this project .  
 To create my Red cup I stamped the coffee cup several time on white cardstock.  Using my distress ink, I watercolor painted my cups red with a green band.  Then I punched a 1/2" circle from green pattern paper and used that for my label.  Then I fussy cut the lid and attached it to my cup for dimension. 

I stamped the merry, Merry ( also a CTMH stamp ) for my sentiment.  Adding the red and white twine to finish off my card. 
I attached the Starbucks gift card to the back with some double sided tape.
 
 
Perfect for a grab and go gift when needed. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 


No comments:

Post a Comment