It's another Kiwi Lane Sketch Challenge

I hope your not bored with yet another DT Doodles Sketch Challenge by Kiwi Lane. I do enter almost every week.  I just love their templates and how great my pages look when I find inspiration using their sketches. 

WEEK 31 DT Doodles Sketch

   

So I was sitting at my desk wondering what paper I wanted to use for this sketch and I see my pile of leftovers from the "poppy" collection that I used on my layout for My Creative Scrapbook and I decided to see if I could create my layout for this challenge with the scraps.... so here goes. 

First off I used my Scallop template and my glitter gel pen to create this border, I love this Poppy paper.

Then I cut another border using one of the Sunnybrook Lane templates. and I cut 2 other patterned pieces to coordinate.

I then traced a flower and dry embossed on the back for texture. I also inked all my pieces with coordinating chalk ink.

After that I layered all my pieces together following the sketch and added my Embellishments.  Now I just need to figure out which photos to put on here.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy Scrappin' 
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment