Chalkboard trend

I am sure you have seen all of the many instances of the chalkboard trend around the world wide web. It’s hard to miss.  Well I am loving all the little embellishments that go along with the new MME Chalk Studio Collection.  They coordinate nicely with the new “Cut and Paste” collection too.
I did not have any 12×12 paper for this collection so I decided to follow a sketch I saw on Pinterest. I cut all my elements in 3″ widths to create this Layout
.



 
I have been going “back” and scrapping all my older photos, these are from 1996 when my now almost 19 year old son was just two years old.

I love looking at all my older photos they really bring back such happy memories. It really is why we do this. Preserving precious memories one scrapbook page at a time.

Check out the Whimsical Twist blog for more Chalkboard inspiration.  http://whimsicaltwist.com/blog/

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment