Happy Fall

Happy Fall Y'ALL 
Come and check out the new challenge over at Whimsical Twist blog

http://whimsicaltwist.com/blog/charissa-miller/fall-texture-challenge-2/

upload your project there and you could win a gift cert. to the WT shop and pick up some fun fall goodies of your own. 


Its a Fall / Texture Challenge.  This is my contribution to the blog for this challenge.  For this months project I thought I would create a mixed media wall hanging.  I covered a 12×12 board with burlap and layered in lots of fun materials and textures. I used corrugated paper to cut out my title and some leaves. I sprayed them with some glimmer mist for a little “bling” I used wood veneer flowers and layered them with some textured paper flowers I cut using my Tim Holtz tattered floral die cut.  These also were sprayed with some glimmer mist.  I could not resist adding the enamel dots to some of the flowers. Lastly I hand stitched a cute chevron pumpkin to complete my project.  

Thanks for stopping by.  
Happy Scrappin 
Carrie 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. It's La-Vie from C'est La-Vie Designs Unltd. your newest follower! Thanks for hopping by in the Kiwi Lane hop and for following me. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete