Fall Bucket List Album continued.

Today I am sharing some of my completed pages from my Fall Bucket List Album.  With fall in full swing I'm sure you are taking lots of fun photos. 


  For this project I used the Websters Pages "Family Traditions" Collection.  I'm sure you have seen the latest features on the Whimsical Twist blog highlighting this beautiful collection by Adrienne Loom.
 Be sure to visit the WT shop and pick it up for yourself.












We have had a few fall outings and the photos I took fit right into this scrapbook album perfectly.  Completing a project with my photos is sometimes challenging for me so I am really happy that I took the time to create foundation pages ahead of time so now all I have to do is get those photos off my computer and into this sweet little album. By the end of November I will have a completed keepsake album that my family will cherish for years to come.  I hope you enjoyed a peek at my album in progress.

So get out there take some fun fall photos and document your family fun.

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment