Welcome to the Whimsical Twist Favorite Blog Hop! Hopefully you reached me from the Whimsical Twist Blog if not you should go back and start the hop from there!
Today I am sharing my favorite fall project and 5 of my favorite items in the Whimsical Twist Shop.
|I created these Thanksgiving cards using the Webster's Pages "Family Traditions" collection. This is my favorite paper collection for fall. The colors are so warm and pretty.|
|here is a closer look at my favorite card|
|Don't forget to add some layers and sentiments to the inside of your cards.|
I also created some Thankfulness place cards with my scraps. We will use these at our Thanksgiving dinner, each guest can write on the inside of their card what they are Thankful for. These will make a great addition to my family scrapbook.
- Check out this List of my favorite products used from the Whimsical Twist Shop. Just click the link of each item to see the shop listing.
- Webster's Pages Family Tradition Collection
- Mini Trim Pack: Family Traditions - Webster's Pages
- Teresa Collins Enamel Dots - She Said
- Arrow Wood Chips - Freckled Fawn
- Happy-go-lucky Sticker Fundamentals - Fancy Pants
- a variety of Whimiscal Sequins
I am also giving away an additional goodie bag to one random commenter. Just leave me a note with your blog link or email and let me know that you are now following my blog. I will announce my winner on November 11th.
|1 pkg. enamel dots by Prima, 1 pkg of mini craft cards and a variety of Whimsical wood veneer elements and sequins|
Here is the complete hop in order, just in case you get lost along the way!
Whimsical Twist - http://whimsicaltwist.com/
( you are here)
Carrie - http://
(up next is Ashley)
Ashley - http://
Lisa - http://
Laurie - http://lauriedanielle.com