Creating Your own Project Life style cards

I have been having a lot of fun creating my own Project Life style pocket cards lately.  I have recently joined the Design Team on Project Life Card Swap.  This is a fun group where we make and swap PL style cards every month.  You can check out the PLCS blog here.  

 For these cards I used some custom flair by my good friend Taniesa.  She sells Awesome flair in her Etsy Shop The Crafty Pickle These flair buttons are so cool, they are really flat so they fit well in the PL pockets. 


You can see how I created this card on the PLCS blog here.
                                
This card was created based on the monthly sketch challenge on the PLCS blog. 


I created this 4x6 card for the Nautical Theme Swap

This is a Twinchie card  (2x2) I made for the 2Cute Swap

I created this 3x4 card for the Black & White Card Swap

This 4x6 card was created for the See the World Swap

This card is one of my favorites.  I recently created this one for a Swap called "Picspirational" the inspiration was a Gold and Green photo 



I hope this post inspires you to create your own unique PL cards for your Pocket style scrapbook album.

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Great cards! I'm off to check out PLCS to see what kind of fun I can get myself into! 😀

    ReplyDelete