My First Winter Layout


Happy New Year.  I can hardly believe it's 2015.  

Today I am sharing my first winter layout. This page will actually be at the end of my 2014 family album.  We had a rare snow fall where I live in Murrieta California.  It has not snowed here in ten years, and even then it was just a dusting.  We actually got about a foot of snow that lasted several days. 


For this page I used a ton of beautiful shiny sequins from TheCraftyPickle they came in the Winter Mix pack.    Can I just tell you that I am a bit obsessed with sequins right now. They are such an easy embellishment and very reasonably priced.  Easy to apply with a bit of liquid glue or mini glue dots. 
Here is a closer look at some cards I created by embossing some snowflakes onto vellum and then adding a bit of shimmer watercolors.  I of course added some sequins to embellish these cards too. 



When you order flair from Taniesa your flair is packaged with sequins/confetti in a glassine bag.








Its like a little party when you open the cute little package. I use these sequins all the time, they are the perfect accent to any project.









This glitter flair is perfect on my pages, adds that special touch I like to set the feeling I want to document.
Of course I had to add one of my new blue color pop flairs to this card. It matches my sequins too.  

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Happy Scrappin in the New Year

Carrie 


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your cards in use! So many cute things to look and how fun that you got some snowQ

    ReplyDelete