Graduation Cards

Today I have a treat for you,  this post will be a collaboration of TheCraftyPickle and HoneyBeeScraps used to create four Graduation cards.  

This is a great pairing.  I love HoneyBeeScraps stamps and  CraftyPickle flair so using them together on these cards was a natural choice for me. 


I needed to create four Graduation cards for up coming Grads in my life. One being my daughter Hannah. This is the card I created for her using some custom flair from TheCraftyPickle.  I love that Taniesa can create any theme or logo specific to your needs.  It adds that special touch no store bought card can provide.  I also used my HoneyBeeScraps Life Right Now stamp set on the banner of this card.  "Remember this moment" is the perfect sentiment. 


For my next card I decided to use the fun 
from TheCraftyPickle shop.  I created a shaker card.  I think this is going to be a big hit with my niece.  It was lucky for me that both schools have Red, White and Black for their school colors. This card is embellished with a a flair button from the Graduation set too.


Switching it up a bit I also needed to make a card for one of my good friends daughter who's school colors are Teal, black and white.  For this card I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" also from the "Life Right Now" Stamp set from HoneyBeeScraps. I embellished this card with some sparkle and another TCP flair from the Graduation set.


Lastly I needed an 8th Grade Promotion card.  This one is a bit cutesy.   I had this cute 3D Owl embellishment from Jolee's Boutique, it had a little colorful banner already attached but I wanted to add my nieces name Tori, so I stamped out the little banner from the "Not Too Shabby" stamp set. I then fussy cut it out and colored it in with a red marker. To personalize it I added her name with a white paint pen. I love the way it turned out.  I also created the background on this card by repeatedly stamping the word celebrate and some tiny stars in red and black ink.  These are stamps from the "Life Right Now" set. The tiny icons in this set are perfect for this technique. To complete my card I added a 2015 TCP flair and a few star sequins.



I hope I have inspired you to create some fun cards for the Graduate in your life.  You should check out TheCraftyPickle  and  HoneyBeeScraps shops to pick up your own fun flair or sweet stamps and get to crafting. 

Until next time
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment