a Jar full of Stars

Today I am sharing with you a quick project life card I created using the "Not Too Shabby" stamp set from #HoneyBeeScraps.  


 I wanted to create a few PL cards to use in my project life album with photos taken over the summer. This one will be a journal card to document one of our summer night adventures.  I chose to use this sweet little jar and the tiny stars from this set to create this card. I heat embossed the jar and then added a sprinkling of stars as if they were trapped inside. I also add a few stars floating above.
I then added the "SWEET LITTLE moments" sentiment to a tiny tag. The entire card has been inked in Mustard Seed Distress ink  and I highlighted the stars and edges with the Wink of Stella clear sparkle ink. I also used the silver Wink of Stella brush pen to color the jar lid.



High Quality clear stamps are a great way to make a few quick PL cards to have on hand for future scrapbook projects.  Pick up a few of your own from the HoneyBeeScrap shop  today.

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment