Sharing recent handmade PL cards

Happy Monday.  

Today I would like to share some handmade PL cards I have recently created.  This is a quick post just to give you a peak into my Creative world.  Thanks for stopping by. 


These cards are ones that I created over the weekend at our Virtual Summer Crop hosted by PLCS -
Project Life Card Swaps Facebook group.   In this group we make and swap PL cards and embellishments.  It's a lot of fun.  If your interested in joining in click on the link and request to add.  We had several card challenges throughout the day so I was a busy bee entering each one.

 For these few cards you will recognize my favorite stamp sets from HoneyBeeScraps.  I love the handwritten sentiments that are part of these sets.  So pretty and add just the right touch to my handmade cards.

Scrap along step by step challenge.  These cards were created by only using 3 sheets of 6x6 paper.


 This was a Color board challenge where we created a card that was inspired by the inspiration board posted
For this card we were challenged to "Frame a Flair" of course I had to use my flair button from TheCraftyPickle  This will be a fun card to add to my 4th of July layout from this year.

Birthday Card Challenge. Notice some pretty Heidi Swapp papers and embellishments here.

For this card I created a little tag pocket.  This was for the Let's have a Cookout challenge

Summer Memory challenge. We always pick strawberries in the summer so I love this card. 

 I also created this 6x6 layout for a Upcycle reuse repurpose challenge.  I used old book pages that I die cut for the flowers, cork chair leg pads ( from the $1 store ) and some antique buttons.  This was a really fun challenge.


And Lastly I created one Project life spread. This was to show off my handmade Shaker card. I even used two handmade Pl cards that I received in a recent swap at PLCS.

We had a really fun and creative day.  I cannot wait until fall when we host a Ghouls Night Crop.  

Until next time. 
Happy Scrappin' 
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment