I Love Flaky Friends

 These Cute little Buddies are popping up all over the internet.   I made this adorable card to send to a friend.  These cute Winter Buddies are so fun for all your winter projects.

The Flakey Friends stamp sets from HoneyBeeStamps are in stock and shipping Now. 

I have been creating with these guys a lot lately.  Here are a couple other cards I have made with them. 
This Penguin matches perfectly with the Doodle Bug Designs Winter paper collection.
This guy is just floating around in my shaker card.  So Cute.  I cut the outline of this bear from the  digital Print and cut download also available in the HoneyBeeStamp shop. 

 So If you have not picked up a set of these fun Flakey Friends stamps you better hop over to the shop and get one today.  Once they sell out these stamps will not be available again until the fall. 

Have a Happy Day. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment