You are Everything card

Hello friends!  
Thanks for stopping by.  
  
Today I am sharing a card I created using the Blossoms from the "Sweet as Honey" stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps. 


I fussy cut these sweet blossoms after stamping them onto glossy paper with some StazOn ink in Sunflower Yellow.    StazOn is the perfect ink for stamping onto a glossy surface.


First I stamped the outline, then using a foam dauber I filled in the blossoms with the yellow ink.  


I added a black die cut trellis and used some 3D foam squares to pop up my blossoms. 

The Everything sentiment is from the newest stamp set release by Honey Bee Stamps called "Happy Everything"    This is a great set for creating your own personal greeting cards. 


  These are two of my favorite sets.  Be sure to stop by the HoneyBee shop to see what's new.

Also check back with us on May 5th to play along with our Up coming mood board challenge and enter to win a fabulous prize.

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment