Color my World mini layout

Today I am sharing my latest mini PL layout using the "Color My World" stamp set from the Honey Bee Stamps newest release.  This set is inspired by the adult color book trend you see everywhere. It is perfect for creating fun cards, scrapbook projects and mixed media art.  

 In creating these cards I heat embossed the flowers with fine black embossing powder.  I then fussy cut the flowers attaching some to my cards with 3D foam squares. I also added a touch of white gel ink to the flowers for a bit of "pop".   To accent my cards I used the fun Birthday Bash sequin confetti mix now available in the Honey Bee shop.



 On these two cards I created faux flair buttons by adding an glittered epoxy circle sticker 
over the embossed flower.



Here is a look at the "Color my World" stamp set I used to create this layout.   

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards! The look is awesome. Yes, I'm going to try doing it myself.

    ReplyDelete