Stick with me PL layout

Good morning crafty friends! It's Carrie here! 

Today I am sharing a recent Project life, pocket page layout with you. As summer comes to an end I find myself with lots of date night photos, or I should say selfies... lol.  I wanted to create a layout for some of those pictures ( once I get them printed, that's always the struggle, right?! ) 


I created this layout using one of my favorite Honey Bee Stamp sets,  Stick with Me 
These sweet little cactus and succulent plants are fun to color.  I used some Prima water color pencils 
to color in my stamped images.  I then used the matching steel honey cut Stick with Me dies   
to cut out all my colored pieces. 


 I created little planter scenes by layering my cut images some are attached with 3D foam for dimension. 


 I added some sentiments from the Prickly Sentiments set 
and used some wood grain Alpha stickers, by Simple Stories  for titles.

Now my layout is complete and ready for photos.  I better head on over to the Snapfish app and get those pictures printed. 



Until next time! 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie  

1 comment: