Pawprints on My Heart

Hello friends, Today I am sharing my most recent 12x12 scrapbook layout.

With Valentines almost here I decided to create a Scrapbook layout for one of my greatest Loves, My furbaby, Tyson the English Bulldog.  
For this layout I pulled out some of my favorite Honey Bee stamps, Playful Pups, Pawsome sentiments, Simple Alpha and Beautiful Life  
I really enjoy the ability to mix and match my stamps when creating. 




The "Pawsome Sentiments" are perfect for creating titles and adding sayings
to your scrapbook layouts. Lining them up on a Misti makes custom titles super easy.
I had a lot of fun coloring this cute pup in a brindle color pattern to match my Bulldog Tyson. I used my Chameleon Color Tones Double-Ended Colored Pencils to color the pup then I cut him out ( clipping off his tail, because bulldogs do not have long tails ) 

Here are some photos of the stamps I used today. 






 Thanks for stopping by today. 
Until next time....
Happy Scrappin' 
Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment