My Tribe Pocket Scrapbook layout

 Happy Saturday!  I know most of us women have those special friends we consider part of our Tribe. 
It's those girlfriends who are there for us through the good times and the not so good. Always there to lend a helping hand and to listen when we need to talk or cry....  Spending a quite evening around the fire pit having a glass of wine....or 3 ( but whose counting?! ) To me, Lisa is that kind of friend.  We do not get to spend a lot of girl time together these days, but when we do, Its always a good time. 

Well enough chatting... how about some scrapbooking? 

The New stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps "My Tribe" is one we could all use in our stamp collection.  This was a fun stamp set to water color and cut out with the coordinating Honey cut dies
I really like making my own scrapbook die cuts to embellish my page.  Having the matching dies really makes this a lot easier.  






I used the Distress Ink watercoloring technique  to color all my stamped and die cut images that I wanted to use for making my own embellishments.  


I am really happy with how well the coordinated with my chosen scrapbook paper. I used the G45 Bohemian Bazaar collection for this layout. 

Every crafty projects needs a little Bling.  These fun sequin mixes by HBS are perfect. 
I could never survive with out my Jewel picker when working with sequins. LOL 




Here is a look at my completed Pocket page.  



Thanks for stopping by today. 

Happy Scrappin
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment