A Quick Birthday card using TCP flair

Good Morning Happy Scrappers. 

Today I am going to share with you a quick Birthday card I created using a beautiful watercolor Butterfly flair from #TheCraftyPickle Etsy shop

I love creating my own backgrounds using Adirondack alcohol inks 
First thing I did was to squirt two colors of the alcohol ink onto my splat mat and then add some blending solution. This helps to spread the ink around.  Then I just laid my glossy card stock right on top of the ink. 
I love the watercolor affect this technique creates. 



Once my card base was dry I stenciled some white clouds and then stamped my Happy Birthday sentiment by Technique Tuesday

To complete my card I layered some pretty pattern papers onto my card base, added my beautiful Butterfly flair and tied some silver floss around the center. 

 Crafty Pickle flair is the perfect embellishment for beautiful greeting cards.  Be sure and stop by The Crafty Pickle Etsy shop
and grab some today. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 




No comments:

Post a Comment