Watercolor window card

Hi it's Monday again and today I am sharing with you a pretty watercolor window card I created using two of my favorite images from two different #HoneyBeeScrap stamp sets.

 The floral bunch stamp is from the "Not too Shabby" stamp set.  I love outline stamps cause you can color them in with any medium you choose.  Today I chose to use my watercolors. 
 The first thing I did was to create the window in my card base by using one of my circle DYI steel dies by Technique Tuesday and running it through my Sizzix Big Shot machine.
 I placed a scrap piece of paper inside the card and stamps my floral bunch around the outside of the circle. This created a wreath pattern around my "window".  I then used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and painted my flower wreath.  To complete my card I stamped my sentiment from the HoneyBeeScraps stamp set "Oh, Snap!"  - You're Pretty Much My Most Favorite of All Time in the History of EVER.  I added the sheer orange bow to finish it off.


Be sure and check out the #HoneyBeeScraps shop to pick up your own highest quality 100% Photopolymer stamp sets. You'll be glad you did. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment