Happy Day Card Featuring Color Pop Flair


Hi Carrie here to share with you today a fun Birthday card I created using some of my favorite flair embellishments from #TheCraftyPickle


The flair I used is from the Color Pop line from The Crafty Pickle.  There are nine different sets of Color Pop flair in a rainbow of colors.  These flair embellishments are the perfect embellishment for any layout, card or crafty project.  I just love how versatile they are. 

I started with a cut out banner card. I traced out the banner with a pencil then stamped HAPPY into each banner
Then I colored in each banner with my Spectrum Noir color pencils in a rainbow pattern. 



To Create my Balloon bouquet I used my Ranger circle blending tool and Distress ink The colors I used are spun sugar, spiced marmalade, tumbled glass, mustard seed and mowed lawn.

I added some twine to the back of my flair buttons with 3D foam squares. Then I clustered my flair in a Balloon Bouquet tied with a bow.  I think my card came out super cute.


Be sure to pop over the TheCraftyPickle shop and pick up some Color Pop flair for your next Crafty project.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment