Another Fall layout, Project Life style

Today I am sharing with you the companion page to my last fall layout.  This is my first project for the  

At Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style we create a project life card based on a sketch each week.  We then create a Project life or traditional Scrapbook page including that card. 

Here is the Sketch for the Week of Nov. 16-20th 



Here is my Card created from this Sketch 
I took the basic & image created in 4x4 and turned it into a 4x6 card to include in my project life layout. I also used that fabulous "Fallen Leaves" CTMH stamp to create my leaves on this layout.
I just love the way these two page coordinate together in my album.  Don't be afraid to use both formats in your scrapbook albums. 

You can play along with us over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and enter a card or layout based on the sketch.  You will be entered into a drawing to win a prize each month. 
Here is this months prize.
this fabulous Instalife  Day-to-Day Roller Stamp from CTMH!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see you over at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style blog.

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment