Fall Layout

 This is my favorite time of the year.  I love to see the leaves turning into beautiful fall colors.  Where I live in Southern California there is not a lot of fall color.  But only 90 minutes away in Bear Bear Mountain the colors change and it really feels like fall.   The weather is cooler and it's a great place to visit with family and friends.   This month I spent a girls scrapbook weekend in Big Bear.  I was super excited to create a Scrapbook Layout to document all the beauty of Fall and the time spent with great friends.



My favorite CTMH stamp set is "Fallen Leaves"  
This is the perfect set for stamping onto patterned paper and fussy cutting out the leaves. I also inked all the edges with Distress Ink.


I added a couple of TCP flairs to embellish my project. These cute little buttons are the perfect touch!
The leaves are falling, it's time to be Thankful for family and friends. Get out there and document your fall fun adventures.
 Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Scrappin' 
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment