Fabulous Christmas Card share

Hi today I am here to share another card that I have created using the "Brush Grunge Alpha" stamp set.  I cannot brag enough about how versatile this set is.  You can literally create any title you would like for all your crafty projects.

I was inspired by this beautiful paper pad that I picked up from Hobby Lobby.  It's called Festive Sparkle.


The silvers and golds are so pretty.  Of course I had to grab the "Beautiful Life" stamp set and use the "Fabulous" stamp and a few of the hearts too for a bit of embellishment on my card.  The gold embossing powder works beautifully with the beautiful font created by Melissa.

It's never to early to start creating your Christmas cards. Pop over to the HoneyBee shop and pick up these great stamps to help you in your creating.

Happy Scrappin'
HB Carrie :bee

No comments:

Post a Comment