My newest stamping obsession

Unity Stamps!! My newest Stamp obsession. 

If you know me at all you know I love stamping, coloring, card making and Scrap booking. 

I have known about Unity stamps for several years.  I always liked their Angie Girls line of stamps since seeing them used when creating Pocket cards for scrapbooking.  Super cute images of pretty ladies with heartfelt sentiments.  

Well now after shopping a few of their amazing sales I am building quite a fun collection of stamps. 

Here's a peek at a few I have fallen in love with. 


These stamps are deeply etched red rubber stamps
Made in the USA 

 Here are a few of my recent stamping projects using these fun stamps.  I have joined a few of the Facebook challenges hosted in the Unity Show and Tell group.  The challenges are fun and help you think outside the box when using the fun stamp themes. 

You are forever Beautiful

Brystl Girl 

Friends I can't forget 

Bee Supportive 

Kimmy Girl 

Boots, Class and Sass 

#MyHeart

Well thanks for stopping by today.  Stay tuned for more fun Unity projects in the future. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 

2 comments:

  1. These are all so fun!!! I think Kimmy girl has to be my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!! Brystl girl has been on my wish list forever lol

    ReplyDelete