Trinity Stamps “Snail Mail” Creative Challenge

Hi Crafty friends. 

Today I am sharing with you my entry into the Trinity Stamps “Snail Mail” inspired Creative Challenge . For March. 

I used the super cute Mr.Snail Man stamp set for my card 



I colored my images with Faber Castell Polychomos colored pencils blended with Gamsol.  I decided to cut my card base with the Square window trio die from Honey Bee Stamps   I backed the window opening with some landscape patterned paper then added my colored images. I attached them with some 3D foam squares for some dimension and interest. The Big HOORAY is from the Honey Bee Stamps sentiment set.    I stamped the Snail mail sentiment and the cute floating hearts from the Mr. Snail Man set also to complete my card. 

I am going to try and enter all the Crafty challenges each month and I will share with you all my entries. 
I hope this inspires you to enter also. 
For details on the monthly challenges check out the Trinity Stamps Blog. 

Until next time. 
Happy Scrapin'
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment